COURSES AND SEMINARS
I.B. Storey Inc. is always looking to improve and stay up to date on current issues facing the industry. I.B. Storey Inc. offers training seminars, courses and workshops to share the latest innovations and sustainability practices for recreational, commercial and industrial clients. Highlighted educational courses & seminars provided by the firm include:
- Saskatchewan Park and Recreation Association – Recreation Facility Energy Management Seminars.
- Ontario Recreation Facilities Association Expo – Advanced Recreation Energy Management Courses – Guelph, Ontario
- Minnesota Ice Rink Manager’s Association Workshops & Seminars
- US Rink Association (formerly Serving the American Rinks) NARCE Conference and Expo – Columbus, Ohio
- Green Sports Alliance – Panel Seminar & Session
- Innovation Series – Industrial Speaking Engagements – Toronto, Ontario
- Toronto Hydro – Refrigeration Information Session “Taking the Chill of your Energy Costs” Spring 2017
- Energy Into Action – Toronto, ON
- October 5th
- Annual event on energy conservation, industry trends and emerging technologies in the Ontario commercial and industrial sector.
- “Smart Components for Refrigeration & Process Cooling” seminar to be presented 9:30-10:15 with more information found here
- Ice Rink Refrigeration Fundamentals – Custom 2-day course with more details to follow!
- Smart Rink Council presents Smarter Components Seminar – Canada wide tour educating arena personnel on the development, application and benefits of utilizing Smart Components in the industry. Registration details to be released soon!
- October 4th – Toronto
- October 24th – Winnipeg
- October 25th – Regina
- October 27th – Vancouver
- Greener Facilities Conference, Alberta Recreation &Parks Association -Edmonton, AB
- November 9-10th
- Conference highlighting emerging technologies & innovation, best practices, funding options to address climate change.
- Breakout session discussing Business strategy for tying in green technologies & keynote speaker session on Integrated Approach to Design
- Details will be released on the conference website